অ্যালোকেশন অব বিজনেস
[38.] MINISTRY OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN AFFAIRS
[1. (a) National Policy regarding women;
(b) National Policy regarding children.
2. Programme for the welfare and development of women and children.
3. Matters relating to legal and social rights of women and children.
4. Attending to the problems and affairs relating to women and children, and communicating and disseminating relevant information for awareness building.
5. Programmes for empowerment of women including their employment opportunities.
6. Matters relating to.
(a) The National Council for Women’s Development;
(b) The National Council for Children’s Affairs.
7. Matters relating to.
(a) The Directorate of Women’s Affairs;
(b) The Jatiyo Mohila Sangshtha;
(c) Bangladesh Shishu Academy.
8. Co-ordination and monitoring of WID activities of different Ministries through designated WID Focal Points.
9. Liaison with women’s organizations and civil society to encourage their contribution.
10. Control and registration of all voluntary women’s organizations.
11. Matters relating to violence against women and children.
[ * * * ]
12. Agreements and liaison with international organisations in the field of gender equality and for the advancement of women and children.
13. Observance of.
(a) International Women’s Day on 08, March;
(b) World Children’s Day on 1st Monday of October;
[(c) National Children’s Day and National Awards for Children;]
(d) Begum Rokeya Dibash on 9 December;
(e) Child Rights Week 29 September to 05 October.
14. (a) Begum Rokeya Padak;
(b) National Awards for Women and Children.
15. Co-ordinating all matters relating to children with other Ministries and Organizations.
16. Liaison with UNICEF and other concerned international bodies/foreign agencies dealing with child development.
17. Liaison with international organizations and matters relating to treaties and agreements with other countries and world bodies relating to subjects allotted to this Ministry.
18. Inquiries and statistics on any subject allotted to this Ministry.
19. All laws on subjects allotted to this Ministry.
20. Fees in respect of any of the subjects allotted to this Ministry except fees taken in courts.]